Life of Victory is a HUD Approved Housing Agency, Home Ownership &
Education Center following National Industry Standards.
Buying a home is a huge responsibility; it is also a huge opportunity.
One of the greatest obstacles to homeownership is saving the money to
Cover the downpayment and closing costs. Qualified Tennesseans may be
Eligible for up to 5% downpayment assistance to be used with FHA, VA,
USDA-RURAL DEVELOPMENT and UNINSURED CONVENTIONAL LOANS.
(This class is required if you plan to apply for down payment assistance.)
Homebuyer Education Certification Courses include the following:
- Neighbor Works, Pre and Post Purchase Curriculum including:
- Steps to home ownership
- What makes a home right for you
- What questions to ask when looking at a home
- How to qualify for a home loan
- What’s involved in maintaining a home once you’re a homeowner
- Clarify common, but confusing, mortgage concepts like title insurance and PMI
- Outline various mortgage types, including THDA’s Great Choice Loan Program
- Develop an understanding of budgeting and credit scores
Connect you with a Certified Housing Counselor who can act as a resource
throughout the homeownership process
- Classes in Spanish
- Online Certified Home Buyer Classes
- Community resources
How do I Get Started?
Click here to register for an approved online homebuyer education course.
Not Sure? Call Us! First-time homebuyers more familiar with homeownership, but who wish to know more, are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (615) 213-1468.